Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Plunge saw choices

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Leon wrote:

I have a single pair of these listed below. They are like the Kreg
locking pliers with the smaller round swivel end and the bigger round
swivel but they are self adjusting for any thickness material with in
it's capacity. Clamping pressure remains constant at what you set it
regardless of thickness being clamped. Pretty high quality for this
type tool. I got mine at a WW show a couple of years ago and will be
buying more next go round. So easy to use that I use them left
handed and I am right handed.

http://www.chhanson.com/products_ALC.html

I like those! If I didn't have an overflowing drawer full of various
sizes of the more traditional vise grip style, I'd be buying into that
as well. May just buy a couple or a few pair anyway.

10" with swivel pads are $17.50 ea on Amazon, qualify for prime shipping.

--
Best regards
Han