Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Sharpie markers dried out

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:04:33 -0500, George
wrote:

On 1/17/2013 4:17 AM, Robert Macy wrote:
On Jan 16, 5:53 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
My parents grew up in the shadow of the
Great Depression. They are not normal, nor
am I. By your definition.

I even write my usenet posts in recycled
plain text.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

A normal person would dispose of them and
spend a dollar to buy a new marker. There-
fore, you are NOT normal.....

I think it's abnormal to want to throw everything away the minute
there's the slightest problem..

Slightest problem? A sharpie is dried out and useless. Sort of like a
burnt out lightbulb being a slight problem.

You don't fix light bulbs? Wasteful!

A 3 pack of sharpies is ~ $2. And a 12 pack ~ $7. How much effort
should go into the project of attempting to renew a sharpie?

Hours, after spending a day asking how to restore them on the Usenet,
obviously.