Charlie Self

Default OT - Man angry at Verizon hurls phones

George notes:

Ever notice how some folks take it as a sign of status to hide behind staff
or electronic devices with built-in deniability?

I prefer to do business with people who answer their own phone. They may
not be as important as the dodgers, but they sure make me feel as if I am.

Oddly enough, the most important people I know, in terms of business at least,
are quickly available by phone to almost any caller. The prissiest twits who
want to play "Mr. [or Ms} Important" and cycle you through a lot of crap tend
not to be a lot of help anyway.

Charlie Self
"In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence
is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of
office." Ambrose Bierce