Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Upstate Gun Owners Cast a Cold Eye on Cuomo Effort

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:27:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

got tin foil?

Need a new beanie?

He wants to build a helmet and armor, to protect himself from the
nasty gun owners out there. Go ahead and let him make it, eh?
He needs a rude awakening, oui?

Now you can plonk and forget that total waste of oxygen called RS.

I already have. I want nothing to do with the type who wears tin
underwear. I hate stepping over those bloody body parts that fall off
them, because they are lousy at metalworking.