Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Upstate Gun Owners Cast a Cold Eye on Cuomo Effort

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:03:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Terrell wrote:

It's just more slight of hand to deflect attention from an issue they
refuse to deal with. The mentally ill voted for him, they are his
people.

Michael Terrell, you now have the opportunity to make you case for unlimited magazine size. It has already been stipulated that if a killer wants to kill, he will, but that limiting the magazine size may, possibly, have saved a few kids at Sandy Hook. It almost certainly would have saved at least some lives at the Giffords shooting (the perp was subdued while changing clips). What is a rational argument infavor of unlimited magazines?

You have the floor, I yield the balance of my time.