Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Left the apprentice in Grimsby

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:33:47 PM UTC, Adam Aglionby wrote:
On Jan 16, 12:51*pm, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:53:48 AM UTC, tim..... wrote:

"GB" wrote in message

On 15/01/2013 17:45, ARW wrote:

I was put with that apprentice because the boss wants shut of him - so

you

can guess what the boss thinks of me.

Why doesn't the boss just say "Sorry lad, but we don't think you're cut

out for this. Time to move on."?

I can't understand why he hasn't already worked this out for himself.

Probbaly on one of those govern,ment schemes were it's beyond management to realise that perhaps the perosn doesnt; want that sort of job but have been forced in to it

We have a winner , youth unemployment In the period August-October

2012, 945,000 young people aged 16-24 were unemployed, down 72,000 on

the previous quarter and down 80,000 on the previous year.

You heard about the games helpers.....

Don't you find it strange teh the govenrment know exactly how many are unemployed but havem t a clue how many peole actually live and work.
Thsoe stats are very carefully manupulated .

http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/sn05871

or they won't get their dole money other benfits.

Apart from the Daily Wail reader`s here who are unable to relate the

closure of significant employers like Jessops, HMV et al to the smoke

screen of shirkers versus strivers and the unpleasant innuendo of the

shift worker going to work whilst his neighbour sleeps away on

benefits.

These things do happen next door to me actually.
I dopn;t always blame the kid but when his parents stick to large notices up in theri front garned saying NO smoking this isn't a message to teh whoole mworld just their 'kid' of around 18 I guess, because he sits on the wall with his friends smoking dope, while the parents work.

Without looking it up , vacancies were running at around 500,000 ,

total unemployed 2,500,000 meaning at least 5 people available for

each job.

we had 12 applicants for a job we just advertised.

Significant shifts downwards in youth unemployment may actually be due

to ever more taxpayers cash getting poured into the pockets of outfits

like A4E, running pointless training schemes and fraud ridden

employment placement operations, dosent matter if the youth is at all

interested in the placement, they are potentially worth several

thousand pounds to the placer.

A friend went on one of those A4e what a con the company got paid £13K to give him 3 weeks job experience in something he wasn;t intreseted in.
he took his complaint to the local MP got into the paper with it.

some of it ended up here.
http://www.boycottworkfare.org/

he also wrote to the police (advice from the MP and union) as a4e have had many a fraudlant complaint made against them.

Tolerance to sharp practice in those supervising these schemes is

enforced by neccesity that figues follow "down 72,000 on the previous

quarter and down 80,000 on the previous year." rounded number mantra

suitable for public consumption.

yep makes it easier to fool the stupid