Dave Hinz

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Sat, 15 May 2004 11:01:35 GMT, Agki Strodon wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

20 bucks says it's a .scr, an .exe, or another virus-transmitting format.

Not bad! What better idea would there be to get Americans to download
viruses than to give them something they absolutely HAVE to see?

Bah. It's a Windows thing, not an "American" thing. My computers
would be remarkably unimpressed by any such thing. Oddly enough, I've
got no feelings of "HAVE to see" about the video either. Maybe you're
wrong on, oh, all counts?

Are you here for woodworking, by the way? I don't recall seeing your
name in any on-topic posts.