Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default New Home Office Project

"dadiOH" wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 1/14/2013 11:07 AM, Leon wrote:

Progress so far. The front and back face frames for the desk drawer
units have been assembled and are receiving varnish for the hard to
get to areas. Side panel assemblies to the drawer units will be
assembled tomorrow after the 4th coat of varnish on the cherry panels.

The stiles for the front and back face frames with Domino mortises

Sure beats cutting mortices for loose tenons with a router, doesn't it. I
don't have a domino cutter but if I did wood stuff for a living I sure
would.

Considering that I have bought 3 cases of replacement Dominos in 5 and 6 mm
it sure does beat using a router in most cases. IIRC the 5 mm cases come
with 1800 Domino tenons. I have probably cut at least 4000 mortises.