Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital vs Analog cordless Phone? Health Radiation is the same?

gregz wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
wrote:

Hello,

I live in Canada and I need good (low or no radiation) cordless phone.

How is it supposed to work if it doesn't radiate some RF?

I think he is talking about base which radiates continuously. Just keep
base at distance, it will be no problem. The handset is right in your face,
but even it is only 10 mw low power. A cell phone could be at least 30
times this power.

Don't you think that if cell phones posed any real danger we would
have overflowing cemetaries today? How about the engineers who spent
their entire adult lives working in high power RF fields which would
light flourescent lamps with no connections, yet they were still healthy
in their 80s. I met them at a VOA facility, and the old 500 KW WLW
transmitter site.