Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mold on sidewalk removal

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:54:38 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

writes:

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:15:39 -0800 (PST), Red
wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:12*pm, Dan Espen wrote:
.

I'd use a power washer, no bleach necessary.

I agree. I use one to clean the black crud off my patio, sidewalk,
and driveway. A whole lot cheaper than a couple of gallons of bleach.

Well, In November, I spent six hours and six gallons of gas cleaning
the driveway (and $400 for a pressure washer). A couple of gallons of
bleach is cheap! Though I used that too. Didn't work.

For a driveway/patio, a sub $100 electric is more than enough.

That would have only taken me two weeks, rather than six hours. Yeah,
a *lot* cheaper.