Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Cheap or expensive?

"dadiOH" wrote:

As long as I'm posting, I might as well expound on some of the
difficulties encountered. The primary one was that the masonry
arches were not symmetrical; nor were they plumb. Hell, they
weren't even symmetrical side to side; i.e., the short side on each
of a door pair was different. That means I couldn't just measure
the space to fill and build a door X4 to fit, had to make each one
individually. A pain.

For a minute there, thought you were describing a boat Grin.

Nice work.

IMHO, you got off dirt cheap.

Lew