Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem Using Rug Runners

Many times, pharmacist knows much more about the meds, than the doctor.
Please also consult your pharmacist. Also, most pharmacist have more time,
and patience.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ape" wrote in message

You know - that is probably going to be a big need if I can't solve
the diarrhea problem. Seems that is a side effect of the dementia
medication (Aercept sp?) she is taking. I quit giving it to her a
week ago, and she has not had an accident since - however, I fear the
effect on her dementia treatment. I am going to sneak the pill back
into her pill sequence, just to see if the diarrhea happens. If it
does, then I will be more sure of what that problem is from anyway.
Time for another doc visit I'm thinking. Maybe a different medication
won't be so harmful. He should know.

Thank you for you insight and time.