Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default New Lowes

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 12, 6:00 pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
A new Lowes just opened around the corner from me in Toronto, Grand
Opening today, Bryan Baeumler was giving a presentation, short funny but
interesting talk, Q&A session, then autographs. I didn't stay for the
autograph, too many in the line, wandered around the store, much nicer
and a better selection than the local Home Depot or Rona store.
--
Froz...

If it wasn't for Google, I would have replied:

"Who the heck is Bryan Baeumler and why would I want to go to Lowes to
see him?"

;-)

I had to look him up to find out. I think
I'd rather meet Red Green! : )