Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet

On 1/16/2013 7:41 AM, dpb wrote:
On 1/16/2013 5:53 AM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:57:25 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 1/15/2013 12:30 PM, Casper wrote:
Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet
http://youtu.be/MKikHxKeodA

Both that, and the desk, on my list of things to see before I die. I
saw
some similar work in Europe ... makes you want to take up knitting
socks. Thanks for making us feel inadequate.

Yeah, seeing it work in person would be pretty neat bucket list item.
Wouldn't want to use one in a practical setting though. I'd keep
forgetting how to open many of the storage areas.

More like I'd keep forgetting that there WERE so many hidey holes in
that thing. I marvel at the sick, perverted mind that dreamed up that
thing. Wonderful!

And all done pre-SU...

Beg your pardon ... even Babbage used a version of Sketchup that worked
on his first computer:

http://history-computer.com/Babbage/...EnginePlan.jpg

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com