Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Plunge saw choices

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:30:23 -0600, Leon wrote:
So where am I going with this? If you think you will ever need the
capacity to rip a standard sheet of plywood I advise to go with the 75. It
comes with the 75" track which I always use over the 55" track for cross
cutting standard and 60" Baltic birch and you will only need to add the
shorter 55" track.

With the caveat that there's number of accessory track sizes one can
buy to fit most any frequently used lengths. And in addition to those
accessories tracks, you can cut a longer track (carefully) to any
length you want to fit specific purposes.