Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Gloat?

It's been awhile since I scored a really good one, but I believe I may
have made up for lost time.

Found a Hegner Polymax-3 scroll saw with the factory stand. Overall the
saw is in excellent condition but missing some small (but expensive)
parts like the blade clamps and clamp carriers. With those and an
upgrade to the newer quick tension release assembly, I'm probably going
to have to invest $150 to have a fully operational, upgraded 8 speed
scroll saw.

Oh, yeah, I paid $230 for it and the seller loaded it in my van for meg

Is it worth the bragging rights?

Looks like you have the right to gloat.

--
Jeff