Mike S.

Default Sharpened blade --- Better than new

Ed, do you have a website, address or phone # for this company
Thanks, Mike
--
Mike S.

http://members.tripod.com/n0yii/woodworking.htm

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
When I bought my DeWalt 12" CMS, I thought the blade was OK, but
eventually
would replace it with something better. I just changed my mind.

I lent the saw to a friend who was installing laminate floor. Tough stuff
cut so I knew the blade would come back trashed and it was. Smoked when I
tried to cut wood. So, I sent it along with an 80 tooth cross cut blade
from my table saw to Ridge Carbide Tools. It left on Monday, arrived back
today. Both blades cost me $30 including shipping (and a $5 coupon). I
put
the blade in to try and it cut better than when it was brand new. I just
saved the $50+ for a new blade! Can't wait to try the Freud now.
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome