mp

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

You apparently confuse a "beheading" which is traditionaly quick
with a slow sawing off beheading with a knife. I couldn't compare
the two until I had the facts. You don't have them either but that
doesn't seem to matter.

I'm not confusing anything. I don't see how murder by torture can be
considered in any way morally superior to murder by beheading. And I'm not
referring solely to the one news item I posted, but in general to all the
beating deaths of Iraqis over the last year while in US or British custody.