Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default New Home Office Project

On 1/15/2013 9:50 AM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:01:04 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
A two person desk? I see two chairs there. If I had to work that closely
with someone, it would not be a good situation.

Yeah, I noticed that and it's not a bad idea. Space to slide over to
some other peripheral or perhaps a second monitor. Worst case, a
second person could be sitting there taking part or helping you work.
Best case, you could be gaming against the person sitting beside you.

Actually my wife will be there more than any one else but I can now have
a client sitting next to me when reviewing drawings.