Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default New Home Office Project

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:07:31 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

That's similar to something I've always wanted to build ~ a completely
integrated computer station. Only one difference, my idea is a little
more grandiose.

I want to build a computer station that can be completely enclosed by
finished cabinet doors hiding the whole system. The doors would also
have integrated shelving on them with various computer peripherals.

Naturally, the doors would be pretty heavy, so they'd necessarily need
to roll on some type of wheels ~ maybe skateboard trucks.

The main idea is open, it's a whole computer system. Closed, it would
look completely unlike a computer system, maybe looking like an exotic
array of cabinets and shelving, suitable for a high end living room.

Anyway, that's my idea. Don't have the space to build it right not,
but I guess there's nothing stopping me from designing it.