Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Final glue-up

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:09:13 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
It's not that global warming exists, it's the rate that it's happening
and the rate of increase caused by humanity.

So what brought us out of the "ice age"

I'm not talking about regular cycles of heating and cooling over
thousands of years. I'm talking about the current act ivies of man
that seem to mirror present day global warming.

Sure, you might want to suggest that it's just another global heating
cycle attributable to nature and has little to do with man, but what
if you're wrong?

The trends we're seeing right now are more severe than they have been
in the past. Are you prepared to just sit there and say "Nah, there's
no way man could be causing it."?

I *know* you're smarter than that.