Richard Cline

Default wood storage dilemma

Perhaps one of those rental storage lockers would be suitable for the
piano. Assuming you can make a solid case for needing the space, it
would allow you wife to keep possession of the piano and you both get
what you want. At the same time it does put a dollar premium on
continued ownership that may eventually tip the scales of continued
ownership. It is another way for you to assign a value to the area in
your shop.

Dick

In article ,
Mike in Mystic wrote:
I forgot to mention that there is no room in the house for the piano.
SWMBO
thinks we MAY put an addition on the house in maybe 5 years! So, yes,
you
guessed it, she thinks the piano will be just fine sitting in the garage
for
that long before restoring it. As most of you know better than I,
there's
no reasoning with a woman. None at all.

Some of the suggestions were quite inventive though, I must say.

That puts an *entirely* different perspective on things.

Have you considered putting the _piano_ in the attic storage?