Fletis Humplebacker

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"Agki Strodon"

"Fletis Humplebacker"

"Agkistrodon"

But we declared war on Saddam and not the rest of the terrorist
groups. The present fighting is not being waged by Saddamites but by
new groups that should probably be called "rebels" rather than
"terrorists".

Bull.

You really don't know much about the Middle East, do you?

I know enough to call the above statement bull.

The "War on Terror" is a war on all terrorist groups

How did we miss the Irish Republican Army?

They haven't been very active in a while but would be targeted
if they were. The war on terrorism is global, not a US war.

Why aren't we fighting South
Mollucan terrorists?

"We" can't do it all today.

The "War on Terrorism" is a hoax.

I'm still hoping yopu'll make a substantive comment.

It's a war on
anybody who doesn't appreciate and support "American interests." Read
"power interests".

yawn.

and it's likely most
terrorists consider themselves rebels, not terrorists.

They religious rebels. They had no power under Hussein. Hell, Hussein
executed several of his family so the fighting with his group has nothing to
do with Hussein's terrorists. In fact, who is the American pointman in
Falujah? One of Saddam's ex-generals!

Your point was...?

We are witnessing the fragmentation of Iraq along religious alignments.
Al-Sadr is a Shi'ite and he's structuring a post-American Iraq that will
either be broken up due to in-fighting between sects and clans (Kurds,
Sunnis, Shi'ites) or controlled by another tough guy Husseinoid.

I nominate John Kerry after his unsucessful whitehouse run.
He's a man for everyone, at least once.

But when they're shooting
at you or setting landmines it doesn't make much difference what you call

them.

It certainly does.

Tell that to they guy that has his legs blown off or the family
of the deceased.

We must not confuse the situation we have created with
the one that went before. The Mehdi Army is not Saddam's army. We are
fighting new terrorists that we have created

We created them?

from people who were not
terrorists before we invaded and destroyed the poilitical integrity of Iraq.

LOL !!!!! Political integrity !!! Thanks for that one !

Do you know what the word "integrity" means?

Agkistrodon

Do you? It's nice we have a middle east expert here!!!!