Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Pistol Recommendations?

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:00:48 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

As Ive stated, Ive had several of them over the years and have fired
probably 1000+ rounds on weapons with the pistol grips alone.

I used to write for a couple of the trade journals.

And I dont have a weapon with one on it, nor will I.

But..each to their own.

Gunner

You own no pistols?

Steve

hehe

Pistols? Me? Sold em all to a stranger months ago.

In another state of course.

I needed money to buy toys for a Liberal School Teacher to pass out to
the less fortunate.

Really

Gunner

1. Lie