Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Electric blankets, Gratuitous complexity??

On 1/14/2013 4:06 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
My wool blanket was ten bucks at harbor Freight. Works nicely.

That, and a couple other blankets. Allows me to turn the heat down over
night. I would not say down to 20 below, but it does OK at 63F.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Norminn" wrote in message
It's no wonder males are becoming extinct.......just crochet a wool
afghan, throw a nylon comforter over it, and you're good to 20 below. )

Please be assured....it wasn't intended to be anything but fun; the
easily riled will be on my case, demanding citations. My personal
experience is limited to temps of 30o coldest )