Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default OT - AGW

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:25:17 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 1/14/2013 2:59 PM, Han wrote:

snip

For at least ten years now it has been tacitly agreed upon, and
practiced by the more considerate of the participants hereabouts, to
mark 'off topic' posts in a thread "OT" in the Subject text box.

Simply out of consideration for folks who don't care to wade through
political BS to get to the rare "on topic" woodworking post in an
obvious "on topic" thread, you might want to reconsider the concept.

Just saying ...

Considering how two sentences in my post caused that thread to totally
go of course and under threat of Gorilla Glue & other tortures I'm
just going to stay the hell away from those topics that cause things
to go sideways.

Mike M
8-)