Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default New Home Office Project

On 1/14/2013 11:19 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/14/2013 11:12 AM, Leon wrote:

Well than you again. Now if only my shop was a giant 3D printer.

What?? ... Festool hasn't come out with one yet?

I thin we would know within moments of each other if Festool had one. LOL

42F outside this morning, stayed 60F in the shop overnight of its own
accord. I'm sweating out here rasping, planing, sanding tits off chair
rails ... gonna have to take off the sweatshirt.

We got down to 37, at leas that is what it was at 8:15 this morning, The
shop was 64 and my little heater brought it up to 67 and that was
feeling toasty.

Walk outside to the house, freeze your ass off ...

Walk out where? D&R