Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default London tube Ticket (OT)

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John Williamson wrote:
In London, it's often quicker to walk to your local high street than use
the bus. Even out in the wilds of Hounslow and Richmond, I never had to
walk for more than ten minutes to get to the local shops. Buses and
trains were for visiting the main shops in the West End.

A bus from Richmond to the West End? You must have plenty of spare time.

No, I used the tube. Then walked from the nearest station to the shops I
wanted. If feeling lazy, I might have caught the bus to the station, but
that hardly ever happened.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.