Indyrose

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Sorry. That's war.

The latest blockbuster coming out is the movie "Troy." What was that
about? A girl?

Of all humanity's historical accounts, what is more prevalent than
war?

How have prisoners ever been treated? Check out the movie "The
Passion." That was 2000 years ago.

Yes, be outraged. Be angry. Call it unjust, evil, and inhumane. It is.

But it is human. It doesn't matter if you are American, Iraqi, or from
the far reaches, we will always have war. And if you turn your back on
war, it will hit you in the back. We HAD been turning our back on the
terrorist-war, and it hit us on 9/11.

You will NEVER get any society of humans to act in a non-human manner.

Indyrose