Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default London tube Ticket (OT)

On 2013-01-13, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:44:03 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
A.Lee wrote:
Going to London myself only once or twice a year, I generally buy a
one day travel card, £6ish the last few times, now it has gone up
to £7.30 iirc.
Last time I went, I only used one bus, and walked everywhere else,
making the £6ish ticket rather expensive.

You can still pay for each journey in cash. Dunno for how much
longer.

Yes, but at £4.50 a throw.

Hopefully not between Covent Garden and Leicester Square.

Afraid so! Minimum fare I understand.

Yes, I know. It was a jocular reference to the fact that CG and LS are
the closest stations on the Tube.

Yup, 300 metres. Travelled between them and onwards last week!