Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default London tube Ticket (OT)

In article om,
F Murtz wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On 2013-01-13, Bob wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:44:03 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In ,
wrote:
Going to London myself only once or twice a year, I generally buy a
one day travel card, £6ish the last few times, now it has gone up to
£7.30 iirc.
Last time I went, I only used one bus, and walked everywhere else,
making the £6ish ticket rather expensive.

You can still pay for each journey in cash. Dunno for how much
longer.

Yes, but at £4.50 a throw.

Hopefully not between Covent Garden and Leicester Square.

Afraid so! Minimum fare I understand.

Do you lot have discounts for pensioners?
In Aus NSW pensioners can travel on boats trains and buses all say in
the city for a one off ticket of a few dollars.

London residents get a 100% discount, visitors get nothing.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18