Toby

Default Mail order limbo - an extra dimension?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

They dispatched it via securicor...
Their attitude was 'We are not going to get a bloke in a van to go 20

miles just to deliver one parcel'

Securicor spit.
Our firm would use them on and off, really really cheap (~£3 per package)
when you have an artic lorry load going out every day, but you end up paying
all the staff in your callcentre overtime sorting out all the sh*t.

Strangest courier delivery experience - getting radiators delivered one per
day as the bloke said it would otherwise fill up his van?

--
Toby.