Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Power outage

Better yet, get the type with the back wire clamps. They'll connect
the same way (so you won't have to restrip and refold the wire in the
box) as the "back-stab" outlets you probably already have, but have a
screw clamp, rather than a flimsy metal knife-edge to hold the wire.
They don't cost any more ($20 for ten) than the normal screw-type
outlets and are far easier to work with.

Upon checking all outlets and switches, I discovered they are all screw
clamp and all secure. None are back stab outlets/switches. Two of them even
had old orange price tags on them and they both read $6.49. Therefore, I can
assume they are decent quality.