Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Power outage

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

It may be a break at a connection. Do you know what is on that
circuit? If it is a series of connections, I'd start at the first one
and work along. You may have the wires feeding a receptacle, then
they go from that receptacle to another. If the first receptacle went
bad or connection came loose, everything down line is out.

Also, are there any GFCI on the line? if so, check that first.

Years ago, I made a diagram of my home's electrical connections
corresponding with it's breaker/circuit. Unfortunately, I am unaware of the
flow of the circuits. I plan to check every outlet and switch on that
circuit to determine loose or back stabbed connection and repair. There
isn't a GFCI on this circuit.

Thanks