Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Can I put a microwave in the freezer?

Tony Hwang wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
The plan was to move my son from one apartment to another today. Last night
I put a bunch of stuff from my house in the trailer, including a microwave
oven, a toaster oven and an electric hand mixer. That's when we got the
call that he can't move in until sometime later this week.

Temperatures over the next week are supposed to range from overnight lows
in high 20's to the daytime highs in the 40's. Will the short-term below
freezing temperatures harm any of the appliances?

Hi,
I don't think so but B4 you plug them back in and start using them, make
sure there is no condensation build-up
inside. Climatize them inside until they are dry.

I meant to mention that that was the plan. Of course, that will be up to my
son.