Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default OT - cold house

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:51:55 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

pyotr filipivich wrote:
I have a house all of my own. With two bathrooms. On is
used for
Storage, the other - well, lets just say the Saturday Night Bath
has
long been a staple in my life.

Aren't those staples painful? Especially when one pulls out?

This is Summer Glau as a Terminator who repaired her bomb-damaged
cheek with a staple gun:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...n987o1_500.png

What movie was that from? I dont recognize her.

Gunner

1. Lie