Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Final glue-up

"Swingman" wrote
Weather finally got right to finish these bar stools ... simply been too
cold the past few weeks to do a critical glue-up in the shop.

74F and last two now sitting in clamps, as we speak:

74 degrees???? 74 degrees????

I had to run an errand today, in the afternoon. I started up the windshield
wipers to clear a little frost. A big chunk of ice clung to the wiper
blades and crashed into the bottom of each stroke. It went squeak, squeak,
CRASH! It did that a number of times till the ice broke off. It sure as
hell wasn't 74 degrees here today!

Bar stools look nice.