Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

Sounds like you just can't win, some times. Elevated legs for edema, but
resulting in kidney action.

Ah, well. I sleep horizontal, but that doesn't seem to give me a full night
sleep without the kidney action. Maybe just as well, gives me a chance to
look for burglars and roof leaks dripping in.

I wonder if infants have it better than we do, sleep all night and someone
changes the diaper in the morning. I'd not want to go back to infancy, I
enjoy my time on the computer, and being able to drive the car. And that
oochy koochy goochy woo routine really got tired in a hurry.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

That's got to do strange things for your circulation
and your pulmonary, also.

It relieves the swelling that occurs when I'm not in bed. It also
causes my kidneys to work harder to remove the excess fluid, and several
trips to the bathroom to keep my bladder from escaping during the night.