Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
Rob Rob is offline

Default OT - Nexus 7 tablet - sold out? X-post

On 12/01/2013 00:32, Andrew wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...

Does it have to be a Nexus 7? Take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab II
7.0. I have the 8GB WiFi only one, works very well for my use of web and
email on the move. now has Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean?). I don't store
movies or music on it so 8GB is ample. £179 from Tesco!

--
Cheers
Dave.

I'll second that. Galaxy Tab 2 also has an SD card slot, so storage can
be expanded. The Nexus 7 is lacking certain key features such as SD
card slot, HDMI out, USB OTG (although the last can be achieved with 3rd
party software/patches or rooting the device).

Any one tried this ?

http://www.androidmall.co.uk/ramos-w...tablet-pc.html

Rob