Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

That's got to do strange things for your circulation
and your pulmonary, also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I got a heated mattress pad for Christmas that still has an effective
preheat setting although it meets the Non-Hazardous UL spec.

I have to sleep in a hospital bed these days, and have trouble
keeping sheets on the bed at night because my feet are 24 inches above
my back. I bet I'd slide right into the floor with another layer.