Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Easter Mike Easter is offline

Default Faucet hot water valve won't

Anthony wrote:
I'm trying to take off my old faucet and replace it with a new one in
my bathroom's vanity. I had no problem shutting off the cold water
valve, but the hot one is giving me a hard time. I have about 98-99%
turned off and water still comes out of the faucet..albeit..its small
steady and solid..its not dripping.

I interpreted that part as meaning that you can shut off the cold water
at its angle stop which was necessary to replace its faucet, but that
you cannot completely turn off the hot water at its angle stop which
would be necessary to replace the hot water faucet.

--
Mike Easter