Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Buy and Install a urinal

On Friday, January 11, 2013 2:22:56 AM UTC-5, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 01-10-2013 10:21, wrote: I don't recall what the substance was, but even if the amount recommended was expensive, it's probably still cheaper than the amount of water used to flush a conventional urinal in a restaurant. If the stuff is free, labor isn't. Most places pay someone to wash urinals daily. Minimum wage, Twenty dollars a month? These instructions said don't do that, just pour this in once a month. -- Wes Groleau In any formula, constants (especially those obtained from handbooks) are to be treated as variables.

That I think is a mistake. You have to clean waterless urinals just as often. But it takes only seconds each to clean a urinal. Quick spritz with a spray bottle, quick wipe with a brush, and you're done.