Posted to rec.woodworking
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default Damn... dropped it

On Jan 9, 11:52*am, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Bounced my favorite Lie Nielsen low angle (brass) block plane off the concrete floor. Put a wonderful divit on the leading edge that will have to be filed off becuase it actually impengies on the flat face maybe a 1/16th. I guess I finally get to use that granite block and do some lapping this weekend. I use that little plane almost every day I am in the shop.

It'll still be flat, though. Cheapest prevention is to keep
it near the center of the bench.