Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
Biggles[_3_] Biggles[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Nexus 7 tablet - sold out? X-post

On 04/01/2013 20:49, David WE Roberts wrote:
Before Xmas there was a lot of hype about competition in the 7" tablet
arena, and wide predictions of a price war.

Now I am Googling for the Nexus 7 32GB and the cheapest I can see it is
£199.99 (original suggested selling price) and most places it is out of
stock.
Even the 16 GB seems to be £189.99 as opposed to the cheaper prices
advertised when the 32GB was launched.

Anyone know what is goiong on here?

Cheers

Dave R

Demand exceeds supply?

My wife haunted the John Lewis web site every day for a week in order to
advise Santa of their availability. When we went in to the local branch
to get a case for it (Santa having forgotten about that), they had lots
of Nooks, Samsungs, Kindles and Surfaces with customers clustered 2 deep
around them, and an Apple section almost totally devoid of customers.
Not a Nexus in sight!

Cracking piece of kit though, I love it.

Biggles