Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] recyclebinned@gmail.com is offline

Default Yuma AZ handyman?

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:37:19 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:
Can anyone possibly recommend a handyman in Yuma AZ? I have had several

good ones in the past but they all retired or moved. Ads I've responded to

were poor - very expensive and/or didn't follow through on work. Googled

but found poor reviews. Anyone here have anyone you've tried and liked?

I know it's very unlikely I'll get a name here but I thought it was worth a

try.

TIA

I’m not anywhere near there so I can’t help you
but a word of advise that I can give you is that
find someone who stands behind his work.
If he or she doesn’t guarantee their work
it doesn’t matter how inexpensive they are
because you’ll be paying more in the long run.