Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.med.immunology
Danny D.[_7_] Danny D.[_7_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:23:57 +0000, Danny D. wrote:

I am applying the following five-ingredient poor-man's
zanfel/technu as follows:
a. oxidizer (common household sodium hypochlorite or non-chlorine
bleach)
b. wetting agent (household rubbing alcohol or acetone)
c. surfactant (common household dish detergent)

To a 1:1:1 solution of those three ingredients, I will dab a paste of d.
non-oily spermicide cream plus a squirt of e. abrasive toothpaste

And, then, I will rub all five ingredients into the rash on my neck,
ears, cheek, wrists, and ankle, and call you in the morning!

Here is the detoxifying 'kit', sans the oil-free spermicide: