Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default more of why I can't use my name

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 22:45:13 -0500, woodchucker nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

Now if I use my name in any negative post, I am putting it right out
there.. Which I won't do. I'll chose to not fight that battle, because
even if I win, I lose.

Sounds like you've already lost, just by working for them.

Yep, you are right. But I need to pay the bills and I took this before
knowing. But I have a feeling this won't be the only company like this.

Seems to be a growing trend. Schools too, are restricting what
faculty can do and say on line. Seem as though Facebook is causing a
lot of problems in society as more and more people do dumb things and
reveal too much of their personal lives and thoughts.

It's the dumb every thing down to the lowest denominator way we do things
these days so that those that don't put in the effort have an equal chance.
The every one gets a trophy for signing up, mentality. It is knowing that
we can control what you say on your own time because if you don't like it
we can fire you and hire the person that only gets trophies because he
signed up.

The problem is that we live in the real world where our competition does
not think that way and they are currently whipping our asses. Banks steal
from us because they know that 50% of their customer are below average in
intelligence and because we are lowering expectations so that every one has
an equal opportunity many many more of us fall below the 50% average
intelligence compared to a few years ago..

With our new government health care system Nurse Bubba is going to have an
equal chance, to perform brain surgery on you, as the doctor that pioneered
the procedure that is about to performed on you. Nurse Bubba's
qualifications, three, count'm three trophies. Nurse Bubba won out over
intern Guber because one of Nurse Bubba's trophies was for actually
participating.

Rant off. :-)