Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Who puts nickels on their gun barrels?

Sigh. Do Mom and I have to explain it? This must
be the night for "the talk". The rifle wearing
the condom isn't at risk of getting pregnant, it's the
person receiving the "load" fired from the rifle.

Help prevent unwanted dead deer, wrap your rifle.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:51:41 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I've associated with gun owners for the last 40
years or so, never heard of this. I have, however,
heard of using a condom or plastic bag over the
barrel if being outdoors in the rain.

Does the condom prevent the guns from becoming pregnant?

Now I know where the "son of a gun" comes from....