Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Filling a 20 liter CO2 tank for soda

Erik wrote:
In article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 6, 1:59?pm, wrote:

Do you really believe that the big outfits have two sets of
equipment? ?One for welding grade and another for beverage grade.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Dan
Airgas in Seattle does.
Eric

I believe you, but doubt if that is true very many places. The next
time I am at a welding outlet, I will ask if they carry beverage
grade.

Dan

For the record, there are different grades of O2 as well.... welding,
medical & aviators breathing Oxygen.

Erik

Same with most gases used for medical or human consumption.

BUT don't be surprised if you get called an idiot for daring to post
true facts.

--
Steve W.