Andy Dingley

Default Lilac?

"darin-N O S P A M-nntp2" "darin-N O S P A wrote in message ...

Do you suppose there's a huge market for these things?

In a couple of week's time, I'm working the bank-holiday weekend as
shop assistant in a travelling Wand Shop at a biggish LARP
(role-playing) event. Amongst the LARPers, there is indeed a market
for finely crafted wands. Custom woodwork or ironwork for sale too.

I'll also be in costume. I'm not yet sure what as, but this may be a
rare chance to see me wearing a kimono in daylight....

If you're at the Heartland Games, say hi to the guy with the
collapsible plywood throne.